Pipd's Peeps!

Baby B is here, and quite indignant about it! :love Boy is she a talker!!

IMG_20190327_091518~2.jpg

Thanks! :D It FINALLY is done charging, so here is Baby G (with Babies B and P in the background). :love :love :love Babies G and B are almost identical. I believe they are Fawn Silver Duckwing like mom and dad, while Baby P is Khaki, which is essentially the Fawn version of Splash.

IMG_20190327_120922.jpg

Egg Y is taking it's sweet time still... Peeping up a storm and getting closer, though! :fl

IMG_20190327_120356.jpg

Thanks! :D It FINALLY is done charging, so here is Baby G (with Babies B and P in the background). :love :love :love Babies G and B are almost identical. I believe they are Fawn Silver Duckwing like mom and dad, while Baby P is Khaki, which is essentially the Fawn version of Splash.

View attachment 1716204

Egg Y is taking it's sweet time still... Peeping up a storm and getting closer, though! :fl

View attachment 1716205
They look great!

How many more to go?

We're at the half way point, three to go. :fl Once Baby Y is out, then it's just Eggs R and M to go. R has been rocking every now and then, but M was set a day later than everyone else, so I expect I won't see much from it until tonight or tomorrow.
That is going well then!

Baby Y is out! After about 2-1/2 hours without any progress, I finally went with my gut and helped her out. She wasn't totally shrink-wrapped, but she was glued into the 'cap' of her egg and couldn't progress any further. Once I chipped away the shell to finish zipping for her, and peeled away the glued portion of the membrane, she popped out with lots to say. :love Looks like another Fawn! She's back in the incubator resting now.

IMG_20190327_141907.jpg

In the mean time, I think Babies P, B, and G are ready to move to the brooder. :love :love

Back
Top Bottom