Solved Pictures have been removed?

SilverBirds

Lurking
Premium Feather Member
Mar 26, 2022
South Carolina
I was trying to find one of the pictures I posted on BYC and all I found was this little icon.
1689047436228.png
I see this a lot on some of the really old threads. Why are these pictures blocked/removed? Are they bogging down the site? Are they somehow offensive or a protection of privacy? Or something else?

I was trying to find one of the pictures I posted on BYC and all I found was this little icon. View attachment 3573260
Where are you seeing this? Let us know where and we'll take a look.

. Why are these pictures blocked/removed? Are they bogging down the site? Are they somehow offensive or a protection of privacy? Or something else?
If you are seeing that icon, the pictures are busted.

Last edited:
Here is a list on 279 photos you have uploaded to BYC:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/members/silverbirds.638547/#thattachplus-images

The 3 pictures in that post above you linked...did you happen to copy and paste them from another website to here instead of uploaded them directly here using the attach file button?
Usually I copy paste them from my Google Photos since I use my computer to BYC instead of my phone. Otherwise, I have to download them from there and then upload. Would that be what's causing the problem?

Usually I copy paste them from my Google Photos since I use my computer to BYC instead of my phone. Otherwise, I have to download them from there and then upload. Would that be what's causing the problem?
Yes that could be the problem.
It's best if you don't copy and paste anything and instead directly upload it here instead.

Here is a list on 279 photos you have uploaded to BYC:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/members/silverbirds.638547/#thattachplus-images

The 3 pictures in that post above you linked...did you happen to copy and paste them from another website to here instead of uploaded them directly here using the attach file button?

The three broken images in that post have Google links.

Back
Top Bottom