Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Golden chicken says 'Dont get any closer..... or I make this silly, loud noise as if your killing me' My little survivor! From a fox and hawk. She's like 1pd soaking wet :love
IMG_7415.jpeg

Handsome new boy ♥️
Measured in at 1ft 11inches tall and 9lbs! His name is Hugh Jackman. He is a salmon faverolles rooster over a cuckoo maran hen View attachment 3788817
Woah! Those are some STRONG hens!! Look at how thick her legs are! Thanks for sharing. I could hardly hold one hen without gettin' smacked up and down 😂🐓❤️

Woah! Those are some STRONG hens!! Look at how thick her legs are! Thanks for sharing. I could hardly hold one hen without gettin' smacked up and down 😂🐓❤️
The one being held is a rooster! His momma was the cuckoo maran lol. But yes my girls are tough to be able to handle him! But he’s also super gentle

If you’re talking about the kid, yes! She was super nervous 😂 I had to help her lock his wings down so he couldn’t smack her in the face

The one being held is a rooster! His momma was the cuckoo maran lol. But yes my girls are tough to be able to handle him! But he’s also super gentle

If you’re talking about the kid, yes! She was super nervous 😂 I had to help her lock his wings down so he couldn’t smack her in the face
She was trying to hold 2 at once? Did you warn her? 😂🥰🐓❤️

Back
Top Bottom