Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Loving our newest family members! 💗

Attachments

• 50DC8A8F-16B6-4FAC-B72F-0098BA330C2B.jpeg
    50DC8A8F-16B6-4FAC-B72F-0098BA330C2B.jpeg
    470.7 KB · Views: 33
Wow she’s gorgeous. The pearly feathers around her neck are so pretty. My Jafar has a lot more red/orange around her neck. She’s going through a soft molt the past 6 months and she’s the lowest on the pecking order, so she looks pretty tattery. I wish she’d shed the tattered feathers already. Jafar also lays the largest eggs in our flock, I have a hard time closing the egg carton when her eggs are in it! Thanks for sharing, so neat to see the variation. Edit to add I love the name you gave her, Chicory is perfect.View attachment 3786276View attachment 3786278View attachment 3786279View attachment 3786280
Oh isnt she lovely 🥰 Her face is so pretty. All her neck feathers are identical to my gold laced Wyanottes. Be sure to post a pic of this beauty after the molt :love

Wow she’s gorgeous. The pearly feathers around her neck are so pretty. My Jafar has a lot more red/orange around her neck. She’s going through a soft molt the past 6 months and she’s the lowest on the pecking order, so she looks pretty tattery. I wish she’d shed the tattered feathers already. Jafar also lays the largest eggs in our flock, I have a hard time closing the egg carton when her eggs are in it! Thanks for sharing, so neat to see the variation. Edit to add I love the name you gave her, Chicory is perfect.View attachment 3786276View attachment 3786278View attachment 3786279View attachment 3786280
Jafar is really cool looking. Ive seen RIBs with red leakage, but didn’t know they could have gold, also. It’s crazy how different our birds look. I don’t 100% know where the silver leakage on my Chicory came from, either. 😂 Chicory came from Mt Healthy Hatchery. Where is Jacar from?

Back
Top Bottom