Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

French fry looks very similar to my Emrys (she is also my profile photo) , such a cute chicken. Also :gigand awesome picture
They really do look the same, and I agree, they’re adorable! I bet they came from the same hatchery. French Fry was a TSC special - she was in the RIR bin at TSC…and obviously she’s a CQ, not a RIR :rolleyes:

Also so sorry to hear about your cat, I hope she feels better ❤️‍🩹

They really do look the same, and I agree, they’re adorable! I bet they came from the same hatchery. French Fry was a TSC special - she was in the RIR bin at TSC…and obviously she’s a CQ, not a RIR :rolleyes:

Also so sorry to hear about your cat, I hope she feels better ❤️‍🩹
Emrys (and most of my other girls) came from tractor supply as a cinnamon queen (Rhode island red x Wyandotte) but she is the only one of them who doesn’t have a straight comb

Emrys (and most of my other girls) came from tractor supply as a cinnamon queen (Rhode island red x Wyandotte) but she is the only one of them who doesn’t have a straight comb
I see them all in the pic with your cat, beautiful looking ladies! French Fry’s sister, Chicken Nugget has a very odd comb - some variation of a rose comb I suppose.
IMG_1686.jpeg
IMG_9521.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom