Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

I got a nice shot of the "last out of the coop" crew the other morning... (Left to right: Willow, Ebony, Blanche, and Gladys)

I'm sorry to report this will be the last new image including Blanche as we lost her last night. Our favorite broody and pterodactyl chicken loaf has moved on to greener pastures.

Attachments

• PXL_20240229_114244799.jpg
    PXL_20240229_114244799.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 11
I got a nice shot of the "last out of the coop" crew the other morning... (Left to right: Willow, Ebony, Blanche, and Gladys)

I'm sorry to report this will be the last new image including Blanche as we lost her last night. Our favorite broody and pterodactyl chicken loaf has moved on to greener pastures.
Sorry to hear that

I am sorry for your loss! Blanche was beautiful!

I’m sorry for your loss, I really enjoyed seeing her being a broody loaf :hugs

So sorry for you loss :hugs

I'm sorry.

So sorry to hear
Have some hugs :hugs :hugs

Sorry to read you lost Blanche :hugs

Sorry you lost her! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom