Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

You are too kind. All I do is take a LOT of pictures so I get a chance of getting a good one! I am having a lot of fun with it and both chickens and cats are generally good humored about it. :love
Great idea! And fun too.
I was told (by a professional photographer friend) that taking a lot of photos is the key to getting a great photo. I have about a one (great) in hundred ratio. Lol

Great idea! And fun too.
I was told (by a professional photographer friend) that taking a lot of photos is the key to getting a great photo. I have about a one (great) in hundred ratio. Lol
Digital photography has made it so much more fun. You take 100s to find that 1 picture.

The following is the best shot I got of Betty, our silver laced frizzled polish, after taking 10 of them.

20220202_164645.jpg

Digital photography has made it so much more fun. You take 100s to find that 1 picture.

The following is the best shot I got of Betty, our silver laced frizzled polish, after taking 10 of them.

View attachment 2984386

And with digital photos, you don't have to pay to develop 100's of them to find that 1 good one!

Nice pic of your girl Betty!

Yeah, they always move around. I have to squat down and wait a lot until I get a good chance. And sometimes the camera doesn't focus :hmm
Yea I hate that. my friend had an extra iPhone 13 and He gave it to me for chrismas (WHO HAS AN EXTRA 1K PHONE😂) the quality is amazing and I can’t get over it from a moving car look at that.

(NOT AN ENTRY)
1367BABE-36DD-4311-A19D-47E8B1A86377.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom