Pics not displaying for some BYC members

mlm Mike

Sunna and Mani
13 Years
Aug 14, 2010
Hardy Township, OH
In the halloween hatch a long thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/halloween-hatch-a-long-2017.1199906/ some members have reported not seeing the jpg in the first post with the hatch along information in it.

Screen grab of what the see: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/halloween-hatch-a-long-2017.1199906/page-28#post-19024067

Initially I had the wrong set date in the jpg, so after it was edited and pasted and copied back into the first post some people reported not being able to see it now. I did the copy and paste as when I tried to do an upload I was not given the option for the attachment to be full rather than a thumbnail.

Please let me know if there is something I can do to correct.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 7.23.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 7.25.15 PM.png
Screen shot of what I see on Safari Desktop

It looks like the images are either missing (removed) from BYC and/or hosted somewhere else and not loading correctly.

Please try loading the pictures again (a reminder, only post pictures to BYC that you have license / permission to use).

It looks like the images are either missing (removed) from BYC and/or hosted somewhere else and not loading correctly.

Please try loading the pictures again (a reminder, only post pictures to BYC that you have license / permission to use).

Some people can see them, others can't. They have been loaded multiple times. We have permission to use them as we created them. The loading correctly could be the issue. When I use the upload button, they only will go as an attachment/thumbnail, but if I try to click on it it says I don't have permission to view them. If I try to drag and drop says that is not available. When I copy and paste some people can see them others can't.

Yes, and it won't let me upload them. Pictures of the messages I receive should help.

When I use the drag and drop method I receive this error message:

IMG_1429.jpg

and when I use the icon, I receive this:

IMG_1430.jpg

When I click on the attachment, I receive this:
IMG_1431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom