Pic posting

beckt

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Indiana
I was wondering what the pic size that is recomended for posting? I know the avatar so how about pics. I want to post pics but do not want to screw it up if they are too large.

I am so un knowledgeable with this stuff...the only way I ever resized was with the tool from photobucket ...
roll.png

Same here Diana. Now I have to learn how to resize on my own computer. Now that make take awhile LOL. Thanks CC. Will try and get to learning on this.

I am doing a test pic just to see if I can do it once it is resized.
100_1117.jpg

Edited to add. That was way to easy.

Last edited:
I tried resizing my pic and it said too large of a size when I crushed it down to less than 100 x 100 pixel size.....

I was using Windows XP for "My Pictures" and using screw and attitributes to resize my pic and saved it in another file for avator to take on....still too large....

What am I doing wrong here?

My avitar pic is hosted on photobucket besides my hard drive. It was taken with my old camera & the software will let me resize it. My new camera software is not quite as good so I will keep uploading to photobucket & resizig them from there. The pic I just posted is much larger on my comp. than on photobucket.

Got it figured out....those links gave me some ideas however I did it with WindowsXP Paint and it helped me resize my photos...not the greatest pics but it will make do for the personal pic. You will have to deal with the tabs with Paint screen for changing the sizes and the numbers of pixels you wanted to cover.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom