Pet Peeves

People with old as dirt cars (Az would probably know the make and model of my neighbor's wheezy old RR or whatever it is) that leave their very loud engines running while I have a headache. 😩 (I know that they do not know that my head hurts, and I know that they have every right to play with their toy. It only annoys me because my head hurts. 😅)

People with old as dirt cars (Az would probably know the make and model of my neighbor's wheezy old RR or whatever it is) that leave their very loud engines running while I have a headache. 😩 (I know that they do not know that my head hurts, and I know that they have every right to play with their toy. It only annoys me because my head hurts. 😅)
if it's too loud you're too old!

In my defense, though, I do not do it intentionally. You are one of extremely few that I do not like to annoy the tacos out of. ✌🏻❤️

And the tattoo one I will come back to when I get a new tattoo, even though the thread seems to have kicked the bucket. 😂
Please bring it back! I miss that thread! I just forgot about it LOL

In my defense, though, I do not do it intentionally. You are one of extremely few that I do not like to annoy the tacos out of. ✌🏻❤️

And the tattoo one I will come back to when I get a new tattoo, even though the thread seems to have kicked the bucket. 😂
That's not like 10 or 15 YEARS later.

Back
Top Bottom