Pet Peeves

Remind the boss that fornicate and another f word mean the same thing. They are just words.
And I like to scream the other f word whenever they put a burning hot pan in the sink while I have my back turned, and then I am just stupid enough to grab it. šŸ¤£ Drop it, scream profanities, and ignore the pan while telling everyone that that pan is a complete butthole. šŸ˜‚

Have you every read the cautions on other things you buy. Just like medications, companies are covering themselves against possible lawsuits. Did you know that you should not immerse your new toaster in water? lol
Another one I have found funny is the "picture enlarged to show detail" on packages of cookies and cereal. Did someone really win a lawsuit because their cookies were a little bit smaller in the package than how they are pictured?

Oh, and do not forget, Tide Pods are not for eating! šŸ¤£

Oh, it is awesome! The guys have found other ways to be seriously screwed up, and it just about kills me whenever I am there! šŸ¤£

The manual was designed by the last dishwasher who had trouble with the guys' ways of being, well, guys. Notice that said dishwasher is gone, and I have their job now? šŸ˜‚
Oh awesome!!!

Coming into work and halfway through your day youā€™re in the bathroom and noticed you have about 2-3 nose hairs you didnā€™t trim and theyā€™ve been sticking out like a sore thumbā€¦..no one bothered to tell you.
Probably because it didn't bother them.
I usually see things like that, but I won't say anything, because I like to see the expressions of those it does bother . . .

Back
Top Bottom