Pet Peeves

When my boys scratch their behinds or pick nose burp or just do gross boy things and not wash their hands. When one son was 5 he used to wipe his nose on his hand then use it as hair gel 🤮 mom of five sons here some days I don’t know how I make it 😂😂
81iyv2.gif

When my boys scratch their behinds or pick nose burp or just do gross boy things and not wash their hands. When one son was 5 he used to wipe his nose on his hand then use it as hair gel 🤮 mom of five sons here some days I don’t know how I make it 😂😂
My nephews are into picking their noses now. They hate doing it at my house, because I constantly make them wash their hands. 🤣

I recently had a class in which the instructor pronounced the word "escape" as "excape." Many times.
:barnie
I feel your pain. A roving reporter on my same news channel kept saying, "expecially" when describing a local fair. She probably went out for an "expresso" afterward. 🙄

My pet peeve right now: When people write a lowercase i or j and do not use a tittle. What is so hard about making a tiny dot!? 😒
A “tittle”??! Is that what the dot of an “I” is really called??!
/honestly I will wait to websearch until tomorrow to give time for honest reply….

When folks don't push in their chair when leaving the kitchen table...my grandma Wall would have chased me down for doing this. And if she couldn't catch me... she used the "Pea" method. That means when I was brave enough to return I was made to sit in that same chair and shell purple pulls until there were no more,my fingers were purple all the way to the knuckle, or she fell asleep. God bless grandmas.

Back
Top Bottom