Pet Peeves

I hate it when someone takes out a full trash bag and doesn't put a new trash bag in there. Even worse when other people still put trash in the can even when there's no bag... This used to drive me nuts. It's so easy to just put a bag in! Now I'm the only one taking the trash out.
Ditto.

20230506_143305.jpg

I picked up a new butter dish at a flea market today. The one in the foreground is my current one and it really bugs me how it's narrow enough that butter smears all over the lid if I don't put it on just so. The new one has more space so will hopefully fix that problem.

View attachment 3495145
I picked up a new butter dish at a flea market today. The one in the foreground is my current one and it really bugs me how it's narrow enough that butter smears all over the lid if I don't put it on just so. The new one has more space so will hopefully fix that problem.
Fun fact. butter is different shaped depending on which side of the country you live on, the eastern half has long, skinny butter blocks called Elgin quarters while the west has short, fatter blocks called stubbies.

Fun fact. butter is different shaped depending on which side of the country you live on, the eastern half has long, skinny butter blocks called Elgin quarters while the west has short, fatter blocks called stubbies.
I'm used to Elgin quarters. 👍

View attachment 3495145

I'm surprised you don't churn your own butter and shape it into fun shapes😊

Back
Top Bottom