Pet Peeves

It became less useful than a brick as a phone. She couldn't even turn it on
Ok ok, what model was it?

This has happened to me once. What happened to me is probably what happened to your grandma. The phone was updating in the middle of the night (probably), and during the update, something corrupted itself, basically glitching the update halfway through. Although very rare, when it does happen, your phone is done for. No matter if it’s an iPhone or android.

Ok ok, what model was it?

This has happened to me once. What happened to me is probably what happened to your grandma. The phone was updating in the middle of the night (probably), and during the update, something corrupted itself, basically glitching the update halfway through. Although very rare, when it does happen, your phone is done for. No matter if it’s an iPhone or android.
I wouldn't know. It was years ago and she didn't bother trying again and juat got an android so that we could help her if something happened again. It was around the time the battery packs were igniting

I wouldn't know. It was years ago and she didn't bother trying again and juat got an android so that we could help her if something happened again. It was around the time the battery packs were igniting
Battery packs in which? Cause I know the batteries in the S7 spontaneously caught on fire.

What’s your reasoning?…
Everything about it blows chunks! Then God forbid you go inside a building or anywhere that's not a major city. No service for you. Every swipe of the finger makes me sick to my stomach. Man I sure love my android. To bad Louisiana doesn't allow marrying an inanimate object.

Battery packs in which? Cause I know the batteries in the S7 spontaneously caught on fire.
I told you, I don't know. It wasn't my phone, I wasn't going to be any help with trying to salvage it, so I didn't bother to ask and make it even more confusing when she was having issues. The fact that I even know about the battery packs is amazing since I just avoid apple anyways

Back
Top Bottom