Pet Peeves

Happy peeve of the morning to ya!
Advice based on a peeve...
Always remember to fix your pant legs Over your boots...woodchips down inside your boots stuck to your socks is Not fun. Even after doing laundry, you'll feel some miniscule splinter of a wood chip scratching your ankle raw with each step. 🙄
The washing machine actually embeds the wood chip pieces into the fabric!

(Yup, ask me how I know 😆)

Happy peeve of the morning to ya!
Advice based on a peeve...
Always remember to fix your pant legs Over your boots...woodchips down inside your boots stuck to your socks is Not fun. Even after doing laundry, you'll feel some miniscule splinter of a wood chip scratching your ankle raw with each step. 🙄
The washing machine actually embeds the wood chip pieces into the fabric!

(Yup, ask me how I know 😆)
How do you know?

That I can't type any more without typing a bunch of typos and I don't xee them until after I have hit Post and then I have to hit Edit and go bacj and fix them and it takes me longer yo fix them than it did to type the original post and I feel stupid because by golly I can spell and I used to be able to type and it just aggravates the lufe out of me, grrr! And I am NOT going bacj and fixing this particular post so there!
I can type, but my fingers are too big for rose tiny keys and don't want to lift I Upson I end up typing I b h these weird separated words that have nothing to do with anything.

Some funny talk to text blunders 😆

afb98dacd5cafcac70a6ec8ad6087af7.jpg 9e3f72afe852da929ece7bcaac672708.jpg 704afa67404d4fb859a1b1553a7ff40e.jpg The-date-want-allright.jpg 82953dac323875f495caee6002a3e13c.jpg 0829c87b71727b463adbaef60b972f14.jpg b0cf29d56e0e5d7d7b153e519d4cbcaf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom