Pet Peeves

I’ve heard people that think it means lots of love and one time apparently a mother or someone sent it to someone after a funeral 😭😭😭 they literally texted them LOL thinking it was lots of love 😭😭😭
I shouldn't laugh about that, but I attribute that to growing up watching 3 Stooges & Lucy...I tend to laugh at inappropriate things. Especially when I myself, trip, drop, spill, or do something silly. Can't help it.

So are all people with pet peeves by definition petty?
People who don't know how to read a room and are petty enough to brag about their lifestyle. Square footage of home...constant trips to exotic places...what they spent on this or that. How never to be seen in;Walmart,Swap meets and garage sales.
Oh but yeah maybe "Estate"sales.😂😂😂😂💯

I shouldn't laugh about that, but I attribute that to growing up watching 3 Stooges & Lucy...I tend to laugh at inappropriate things. Especially when I myself, trip, drop, spill, or do something silly. Can't help it.
Ever seen the show Police Squad,or the Naked Gun movie series?

abbreviations irk me. that’s a big pet peeve.

people who text “ty” instead of thank you or “ikr” instead of i know, right? need to be flogged publicly.

the same applies for all of the dh, dw, dd, ds that i see on this site. just say my son or my daughter.

i wonder what everyone does with all the time they save by abbreviating these things. it’s a wonder we don’t have a cure for cancer if everyone is that efficient with their time.

for some reason i’m ok with lol, though i usually choose to go with haha.
I think we might actually agree on something! And the people that type b4 and 2morrow and all sorts of other crap. My son did cross country last fall and the coach would send out texts that said things like, "im so happy to have yr kid in cc. Ill see them 2morrow b4 school." I wanted to strangle her. I texted back that I couldn't understand what she was trying to say as it wasn't in english. I don't think she liked me much

I think we might actually agree on something! And the people that type b4 and 2morrow and all sorts of other crap. My son did cross country last fall and the coach would send out texts that said things like, "im so happy to have yr kid in cc. Ill see them 2morrow b4 school." I wanted to strangle her. I texted back that I couldn't understand what she was trying to say as it wasn't in english. I don't think she liked me much
idk
brb

Back
Top Bottom