Pet Peeves

When I was growing up, there was a large family that lived down the road from us that had a lot of boys. I couldn't believe how many times I would drive past there and one of them would be out mowing the lawn with the push mower in bare feet. :eek:
Welding while wearing flip-flops was always my favorite "stupid human trick". We had a guy in the car club I used to run who habitually had slag burns on his feet from doing this.

Our realtor had a concealed carry license just for that reason. She's a beautiful pretty young woman.
I have a concealed carry license. And I'm not pretty or young. Or a realtor🤭 But yes, it's very common for realtors to have their CCW

You made me laugh out loud literally!
Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

abbreviations irk me. that’s a big pet peeve.

people who text “ty” instead of thank you or “ikr” instead of i know, right? need to be flogged publicly.

the same applies for all of the dh, dw, dd, ds that i see on this site. just say my son or my daughter.

i wonder what everyone does with all the time they save by abbreviating these things. it’s a wonder we don’t have a cure for cancer if everyone is that efficient with their time.

for some reason i’m ok with lol, though i usually choose to go with haha.

abbreviations irk me. that’s a big pet peeve.

people who text “ty” instead of thank you or “ikr” instead of i know, right? need to be flogged publicly.

the same applies for all of the dh, dw, dd, ds that i see on this site. just say my son or my daughter.

i wonder what everyone does with all the time they save by abbreviating these things. it’s a wonder we don’t have a cure for cancer if everyone is that efficient with their time.

for some reason i’m ok with lol, though i usually choose to go with haha.
Having 2 teenagers, I’ve learned to deal with the abbreviations although I have to sometimes ask what something means. 😂

Back
Top Bottom