Pet Peeves

I like to saute sliced baby bella and white button mushrooms in a mixture of real butter and olive oil, then when they are almost cooked, add a little Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, and simmer till tender. Mwuah! Chef's kiss! My favorite way to serve shrooms. ❤️

Ok my biggest one.

Husband has sensitive feet. Won't take off shoes in the house. So he comes in from the rain or snow with wet shoes, and tracks all over the house. I love cozy socks. They always get dirty and sometimes wet because of this. My floors are a mess as well. The sound of the wet shoes on my hardwood floors is agonizing. Especially when he runs into the bedroom to tell me something. Ugh!!

When we go to other peoples houses he will take them off. But most of them have carpet. Just not here.

Sometimes he will keeps a new pair by the door always dry to change into. But that comes and goes. But it just drives me nuts. Won't wear slippers or anything else he hates them.

Ok my biggest one.

Husband has sensitive feet. Won't take off shoes in the house. So he comes in from the rain or snow with wet shoes, and tracks all over the house. I love cozy socks. They always get dirty and sometimes wet because of this. My floors are a mess as well. The sound of the wet shoes on my hardwood floors is agonizing. Especially when he runs into the bedroom to tell me something. Ugh!!

When we go to other peoples houses he will take them off. But most of them have carpet. Just not here.

Sometimes he will keeps a new pair by the door always dry to change into. But that comes and goes. But it just drives me nuts. Won't wear slippers or anything else he hates them.
What about crocs? They have great support, but could just be for inside…

Shoes in the house annoys me also! We even wipe the dogs feet when they come in the house.

Ok my biggest one.

funny, he can do this when visiting, but not at home.
Put a mop in his hand every single time he does that.
Knowing it irritates you makes it an unfriendly act!

An uncle of mine had oversized felt slippers he would put over his outdoor shoes when he had to dash in the house for something.
Maybe the Amish online shop has some for you.

2nd edit
https://thefeltstore.com/products/indoor-overshoes

Back
Top Bottom