Pet Peeves

What is the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About six months😊
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F318b5945-95dc-4851-8622-514f3c244df8_828x615.jpeg

As I don't know the difference between them, I could well be guilty of this :oops:
Yes, and pet stores are much to blame. You see a flock of budgies in a cage with a sign saying, "Parakeets, $15," and you never see any of those other birds you pictured, so what else are you to think? Those are parakeets.

Please identify the birds in the two lower pictures in your post. I have never seen either of them and I'm fascinated by them. Where are they from/ native to? (Pardon awkward grammar).
Middle is a Indian Ringneck Parrot/Parakeet (or Rose-Ringed Parakeet). Native to Asia, but have feral populations in other countries aswell.
Bottom is a Red Rumped parakeet (also goes by Grass parrot/parakeet). Native to Australia.

Middle is a Indian Ringneck Parrot/Parakeet (or Rose-Ringed Parakeet). Native to Asia, but have feral populations in other countries aswell.
Bottom is a Red Rumped parakeet (also goes by Grass parrot/parakeet). Native to Australia.
Thank you! They are both beautiful. :love

Back
Top Bottom