Pet Peeves

Sales droids. Can't live with them, can't wire their chairs with high voltage to keep them from saying stupid things.
Cold calls from people selling Medicare plans during 'open enrollment'.
They hang up quick when I remind them 'Open Enrollment' closed Dec. 7th. :cool:

Cold calls from people selling Medicare plans during 'open enrollment'.
They hang up quick when I remind them 'Open Enrollment' closed Dec. 7th. :cool:
Tied to this: open enrollment commercials. Oh! And Camp Lejeune commercials

I never thought I could be that cranky old man but here I am NAILING IT.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F489ce0f4-ff70-4fe9-8bc0-f3b3ec5ef255_1536x2048.jpeg

1st Pet peeve: Myself.
Slacks about all day
10pm: Looks like it's time to deep clean the bathrooms, do 2 loads of laundry, mop the kitchen and prepare a box for the thrift store.
2nd pet peeve: you and I know perfectly well the box for the thrift store is going to sit in the corner for a few months, have its contents switched out a dozen times and then ride around in my car for a few weeks until I manage to donate it.
And I still have too much stuff no matter how many boxes I fill...
WHERE DOES ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM?!
I don't buy stuff.....

1st Pet peeve: Myself.
Slacks about all day
10pm: Looks like it's time to deep clean the bathrooms, do 2 loads of laundry, mop the kitchen and prepare a box for the thrift store.
2nd pet peeve: you and I know perfectly well the box for the thrift store is going to sit in the corner for a few months, have its contents switched out a dozen times and then ride around in my car for a few weeks until I manage to donate it.
And I still have too much stuff no matter how many boxes I fill...
WHERE DOES ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM?!
I don't buy stuff.....
Relate GIF by PBS SoCal

Back
Top Bottom