Pet Peeves

Someone chewing food. Doesn’t matter if their mouth is open or not. I have to have something drown it out or I get edgy. Like psycho lady crazy. My DH does this intentionally and he doesn’t know how bad I wanna hurt him lol….though I know I know I never actually could.

Jerks. I HAD to be out, #3 had a golf match and since it was so hot they issued them carts, but you have to be 16 to drive a cart. The mosquitoes, on the other hand, had no business being out.
They're in my top 7 of annoying insects!
1) Mosquitoes
2) No see 'ums and/or biting gnats
3) Flies (especially the ones that won't leave you alone, whether to bite you leaving welts, land on your food after landing on poop, or constantly go into your hair buzzing your ears cuz your shampoo smells nice)
4) Fire Ants
5) Mean wasps, yellow jackets and/or hornets
6) Biting Spiders such as Black Widows, Brown Recluse & Hobo
7) Ticks

The above can ruin your outside time & make you say swear words you've never said before! 😆

Last edited:
I have decided to list a couple of my pet peeves….

People that “own” dux and geese and still think they are smart enough to vote

People that feed stinking smelling fermented feed to real poultry, no one cares if that crap is fed to dux.

Finally, I have spoken my mind on dux. It feels so good after being quiet for so long about the evil of dux.

I have decided to list a couple of my pet peeves….

People that “own” dux and geese and still think they are smart enough to vote

People that feed stinking smelling fermented feed to real poultry, no one cares if that crap is fed to dux.

Finally, I have spoken my mind on dux. It feels so good after being quiet for so long about the evil of dux.
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom