Pet Peeves

View attachment 3103538
You're comment reminded me of this 🤣 I agree with you wholeheartedly. There are also lazy people that get paid more unfortunately..because their head is up someone's ass🤣
I really doubt that is where their head is, but you are in the right neighborhood

Pet peeve - Trolls on BYC. Why do you do this? You set up a scenario then wait for responses to which you give ridiculous replies. Meanwhile others are trying to give you thoughtful advice.
Most recent experience on Peacock forum has left me angry. I should have caught on sooner when I saw that several members I consider experts had not responded. Now I will think twice, three, four times before offering any advice. What a waste of my, and others, time.
I doubt it, but I hope you have some feeling of shame.

What is the purpose of it is my question..boredom? It's all so weird.
Pet peeve - Trolls on BYC. Why do you do this? You set up a scenario then wait for responses to which you give ridiculous replies. Meanwhile others are trying to give you thoughtful advice.
Most recent experience on Peacock forum has left me angry. I should have caught on sooner when I saw that several members I consider experts had not responded. Now I will think twice, three, four times before offering any advice. What a waste of my, and others, time.
I doubt it, but I hope you have some feeling of shame.

So I am still mad. This troll joined BYC last Sunday and has posted other ridiculous questions on several forums. Despite my own advice to myself, I already posted on one of those that this is a troll.
I have never reported anyone. Should I in this case.
I would.

Maybe they're trying to rack up trophy points for stupid crap?
So I am still mad. This troll joined BYC last Sunday and has posted other ridiculous questions on several forums. Despite my own advice to myself, I already posted on one of those that this is a troll.

give em the ol heave-ho!

Back
Top Bottom