Pet Peeves

Oh, one more. My stupid dog that decided to roll around in someone's crap this morning. I don't have time to bathe you before work so you will have to deal with a wipe down until I get home. And yes, I blocked you off the couches because you stink, you gross a$$ dog

Exactly, that is why it frustrates me. It only further confuses new people. And throws the vomit orps in their face as if it’s the only option.
My wife is trying to cudgel me into getting her a Lab puppy. I am pretty much done with Labs but may entertain the ideal of a "Yellow" Lab. But she is only interested in a "Chocolate" Lab. I also like the bigger heavier more raucous Mer'can Lab and she likes the skinnier more snobbish English Lab. You can see the problem that would ensue if we used only the technical breed name.
So to toss another log on the fire. LOL
Give me a BUFF Orpington or give me nothing.
Actually i may look into those BUFF Cochins to see how big they grow.

My wife is trying to cudgel me into getting her a Lab puppy. I am pretty much done with Labs but may entertain the ideal of a "Yellow" Lab. But she is only interested in a "Chocolate" Lab. I also like the bigger heavier more raucous Mer'can Lab and she likes the skinnier more snobbish English Lab. You can see the problem that would ensue if we used only the technical breed name.
So to toss another log on the fire. LOL
Give me a BUFF Orpington or give me nothing.
Actually i may look into those BUFF Cochins to see how big they grow.
I don’t exactly know how I can make it any easier to understand. That is not what I’m saying at all.

Back
Top Bottom