Pet Peeves

Even numbers 😵 I just can't set anything to an even number. My daughter will sometimes turn the volume up and leave it on an even number and just sit and wait for my reaction of finding a remote or asking her to go up or down one more. It's the craziest thing and super annoying
Not sure that qualifies as a pet peeve. I think they have medication for that..lol

I have never bit my nails except to tear off a broken piece that will not go back into a glove or something. I have however been known to use my teeth to clean the grease, dirt, compost, manure, and chicken poop out from under my nails.
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

A pet peeve is "something a particular person finds especially annoying".

Do you have a pet peeve? Or perhaps more than one?
Ones I'm most interested in hearing are the ones that wouldn't necessarily annoy a lot of people but is something that drives you nuts.
Share what it is and the reason (if you have one) behind it.
My greatest pet peeve (s) is with myself. I know after having read all y'alls pet peeves, i can never be around you, because i would undoubtedly be pushing those buttons. Sorry. I just could not help myself.

What isn’t to like about my little pony? It’s bright, colorful, and fun. In a world full of negativety, sometimes you just need rainbow pegasi and unicorns flying around.

View attachment 3081207
Oh, I used to love My Little Pony. When I was 6. I'm just saying, everyone has what they like. And buff chickens might be it. And My Little Pony might be it

What isn’t to like about my little pony? It’s bright, colorful, and fun. In a world full of negativety, sometimes you just need rainbow pegasi and unicorns flying around.

View attachment 3081207
Absolutely everything. You should switch your interest to the Smurfs.

Back
Top Bottom