Pet Peeves

Diet Coke all the way here.
For some reason I can't handle the full sugar sodas, stomach ache every time.
HFCS is the devil. I tend to avoid soda too because of it. If I can get Pepsi with cane sugar or Dublin Dr Pepper I make an exception, but otherwise, no thanks.

Coke Zero here. Can't handle that diet taste.
Yep, yep, yep though I have quit drinking any sodas the last few months I was on Coke Zero for a few years.

For me is just what you get used to. If I drink whole milk then I have a taste for whole milk. Now I drink 1% and whole milk is too strong. The same with Sodas or whatever. Taste bad, but you keep drinking it and then before too long and that is the one.

And, with eating the same way. I always loved salt way too much. But, if I make myself cut it out, or at least way down, then after a bit I am fine with it. However, that one right there is so easy for me to fall back into especially when I start getting the fresh maters and peppers out of the garden. They are so good, but sooooo good with salt.

Yep, yep, yep though I have quit drinking any sodas the last few months I was on Coke Zero for a few years.

For me is just what you get used to. If I drink whole milk then I have a taste for whole milk. Now I drink 1% and whole milk is too strong. The same with Sodas or whatever. Taste bad, but you keep drinking it and then before too long and that is the one.

And, with eating the same way. I always loved salt way too much. But, if I make myself cut it out, or at least way down, then after a bit I am fine with it. However, that one right there is so easy for me to fall back into especially when I start getting the fresh maters and peppers out of the garden. They are so good, but sooooo good with salt.
Oh, and of course there is the naughty Little Debbie. She haunts my dreams, but "ONE DAY" I will fully break her heart and kick her to the curb for good!

Back
Top Bottom