Pet Peeves

Hi peoples! Joker and #2 (I’m still deciding on names, maybe king whether its a boy or a girl) they’re fantastic, Happy, fluffy little peepers. they love to sleep and #2 chases #1 around everywhere it’s so cute and never once did #1 bully. I think he knows beciase suddenly he’s gonna stop growing and king is gonna be bigger (EE x silkie ans my EEs are big🤣) but yea there’s so much determination and courage and like work and now #2 is walkingnnormal and his feet are doing good, he was sitting on his hocks but not anymore, though a little wobbly. Sorry for all the talk here’s some PICTURES!

I still need to clean off King bit I haven’t had the time yes since I Am going to wait until his feet are fixedView attachment 3007428View attachment 3007429View attachment 3007430
You're in the wrong thread.

I love the lavender color but not so fond of the shredded feathers.
I like it on some birds. Others, not so much. But the shredding makes me crazy.
I also can't stand lavender. It's the ratty unkempt shredding for me.

Dumpster chickens.
I was waiting for this.
Lots of lavender birds out there without the shredder issues.
I've liked lavender all the way back to when all you ever saw were porcelain D Uccles.
I'd never heard of shredder until the lavender Orpingtons blew up. Most everything you see now with the roughest birds got the lavender gene from the Orpingtons.
That's because one little member on here made some and they blew up and the whole damn world needed them so every backyard breeder from here to Hillbillie Hollow started breeding them which is how you get birds that look like this:
1646062549378.png

Instead of birds that should look like this:
1646062653225.png

I should mention I'm impressed the seller spelled Lavender and Orpington correctly. Usually you see it like ***ULTRA RAIRE*** LaVAnDaR ORPhliNGtOn or something equally stupid.
:smackSGs aren't lavender.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

When the new "account manager" at a vendor tries to tell you that to get a promised discount on existing product support, you have to buy new product to meet volume licensing (when you already meet the terms for volume pricing as is). And then tries to play some obfuscated game in a new quote to then sell you product you don't need, passing it off as a "large one time discount" when he's in fact just quoting new licenses at retail and trying to muddy the waters.

paddlin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom