Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Howdy folks! I haven't been on much (it's been crazy). Important question: does anyone here do bantams? I have a pair or trio of silver Sebrights, a pair of gold Sebrights, a pair of black & crele OEGBs, and some mismatched pairs/trios of banties.

I love them, but I'm really trying to steer myself toward production birds. If anyone in the centralish PA area is interested I'd be willing to sell them cheaply or make an interesting trade. If you're interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Hi!!! I was going to PM you yesterday. Just to say hello.

Good evening all:

An interesting understanding , ...last night with the large wind and chill. my smallest CCL chick was chirping discomfort....at around 8:00p, shoow-ed all the youngin off the roost (she never roosted), well her 4wk older sister settled in with her...tonight, big sister has come off the roost to hang in the pine chips with the younger girl again,,,,go figure.....birds of a feather flock together....

Good evening all:

An interesting understanding , ...last night with the large wind and chill. my smallest CCL chick was chirping discomfort....at around 8:00p, shoow-ed all the youngin off the roost (she never roosted), well her 4wk older sister settled in with her...tonight, big sister has come off the roost to hang in the pine chips with the younger girl again,,,,go figure.....birds of a feather flock together....

Glad she had company! And we have often noted how true that old saying seems to be. Even if not raised in the same pen the birds eventally end up showing a preference to hang out with birds of similar color or pattern.

Last edited:
hello to everyone, I do have a question that some or all of you may be able to assist me with. at what day time temperature do you all start putting you egg in the fridge. usually mine are on the counter for maybe a week but since it is cooler now ...... suggestions appreciated and thank you

[COLOR=000000]hello to everyone, I do have a question that some or all of you may be able to assist me with. at what day time temperature do you all start putting you egg in the fridge. usually mine are on the counter for maybe a week but since it is cooler now ...... suggestions appreciated and thank you [/COLOR]
I can't say I have a length of time. Just when they get in the way.
X2. Honestly, they only time I put eggs in the fridge is when I drop some off of my mom's house lol. Here, they're always in a basket on the table or packed up in egg cartons and dumped at neighbors houses.

Back
Top Bottom