Pics
Hello, I am in Ireland. I moved here a few months ago from California, and I'm working on getting some Orpington hatching eggs right now. I'd love to get a source for some silver-laced Barnevelders....:drool

Welcome to Ireland!
What colour Orpington hatching eggs are you looking for?
I might know someone that can help.

Maybe also have a look at the PKCI (Poultry Keepers Club of Ireland) website breeders directory
Here’s a link :)
https://poultrykeepersclubofireland.weebly.com/breeders-directory.html

Hello, I am in Ireland. I moved here a few months ago from California, and I'm working on getting some Orpington hatching eggs right now. I'd love to get a source for some silver-laced Barnevelders....:drool
I was expecting to see a post asking where to buy good waterproofs and a non collapsible umbrella.:p

You need to build a fruit drying cabinet.

Thanks for that! I searched online and have an idea of what you mean.

Building a cabinet would be beyond my skills, but modifying an existing piece of furniture or shelving unit is within the realms of possibility.

If you have any experience with these or any other tips for me to consider, I'd be grateful!

Moved to Listowel last year from Chicago:frowWhere are you? I am still in coop building mode so no actual clucks yet:barnie.

I am in Cavan near the Monaghan border, so pretty far away from you. How are you finding Ireland? I am enjoying some things but it's been hard adjusting to small-town life after living in a bigger city. It's definitely a beautiful country though.
But...I got some hatching eggs just yesterday and I'm going to start up the incubator today! Hoping to have some Orpington chicks soon, can't wait! We also have no coop yet so my husband better start building soon.

Back
Top Bottom