PBA(Parrot Beak Asil/Aseel) USA, Project(And Discussion Thread)

If you're a fan of Oriental Gamefowl, & want a unique Breed?

• Total voters
That is quite unique, do either of his parents show it?
It would be interesting to note whether it could be consistently selected for.
Goliath does have it yes. The hen he bred did so too. I just no longer have her.

I was informed Cochins/Cochin Bantams have the trait. Thinking that maybe because they're an Asian breed as well. But of course not all Asian breeds will have that feature. Silkies don't, neither do my Taiwans.

She seems to be an anomaly and quite intriguing. Is she a full sister to Long?
She's his full blooded sister yes. She was a Giant in the brooder.
20220621_223017.jpg

It kinda frustrates me when certain people keep persisting that a certain bird of mine is a mix when they aren't, it's like they think they know everything that goes on, on my farm when they don't even have eyes on how I manage things. All because something weird pops up, doesn't always mean they were mixed. It happens sometimes, not a big deal, don't make it one, & push the other person over the edge.
I don't like to argue over something I know the answer too. It makes no sense quit pushing. I try avoiding arguments, but sometimes it becomes to much to handle.

All I wanted was a simple answer to how common for Orientals to produce colored eggs, not a(This shows Long was mixed, or whatever.)

Sorry for the rant, I just had too. Not gonna go on a favorite thread I enjoyed anymore.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom