PBA(Parrot Beak Asil/Aseel) USA, Project(And Discussion Thread)

If you're a fan of Oriental Gamefowl, & want a unique Breed?

• Total voters
Pics
1 week old Splash Duckwing PBA in USA project chick.
Holds it's wings tighter then the first 3.
20230710_174121.jpg
20230710_174321.jpg

One of my Dun partridge Malays is starting to grow a few feather stubs on it's legs, which is odd. This chick had none when it hatched.

Indian Malays aren't exactly an established breed, so I kind of have to expect some funky stuff to happen from time, to time.

The Wheaten pullet, has zero feather stubs on it's legs, despite hatching with some. They molted out as she got older.

Kinda funny how the opposite is happening. This stuff won't hinder the project in anyway, really.

One of my Dun partridge Malays is starting to grow a few feather stubs on it's legs, which is odd. This chick had none when it hatched.

Indian Malays aren't exactly an established breed, so I kind of have to expect some funky stuff to happen from time, to time.

The Wheaten pullet, has zero feather stubs on it's legs, despite hatching with some. They molted out as she got older.

Kinda funny how the opposite is happening. This stuff won't hinder the project in anyway, really.
Is it from the ones from ebay?

Is it from the ones from ebay?
From the breeder yes. It's not a big deal, & looks to be common comparing with my originals from a different breeder. But the stubs growing on a bird that didn't have evidence of stubs at hatch is weird, & haven't been seen before. Not complaining, just felt like sharing the oddity.

Back
Top Bottom