PBA(Parrot Beak Asil/Aseel) USA, Project(And Discussion Thread)

If you're a fan of Oriental Gamefowl, & want a unique Breed?

• Total voters
Pics
Dont even concider the single comb chicks, you really dont want single comb appearing later on
I can have a line of Sambas. So I don't see much of a problem with it.
Not for the Parrot Beak Aseel, project though.

Dont include them on the thread, it just confuses thing. Perhaps start a new breeding project and thread with them
Not even for growth progression with the rest of it's hatchmates?
It'll most likely be a project for the future.

I did see way back in the thread that someone in Virginia had some parrot beak birds but I think they’ve had them in Puerto Rico for quite some time and since that’s the US I think you can import them just as easily as bringing them from another US state.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpeg
    IMG_0215.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 7
I did see way back in the thread that someone in Virginia had some parrot beak birds but I think they’ve had them in Puerto Rico for quite some time and since that’s the US I think you can import them just as easily as bringing them from another US state.
I know someone just imported some. But that doesn't stop my attempt of trying to make some from scratch.

I have a project where I’m trying to put long tails on my birds that also have some O Shamo in them. I’m not trying to replicate the long-tailed Asil though. I’m actually going for a more horizontal body-type in order to keep the tail higher and more off the ground.
IMG_9344.jpeg
IMG_9363.jpeg

I’m trying to get the long tails on my iridescent project birds but it’s going to take several generations to get the iridescent color and the long tails on the same birds.
IMG_9802.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom