Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Looks like a cougar/coyote hybrid.
That's impossible.
One possibility is the American Hyena that's been extinct, well maybe not actually extinct like they were supposed to be.
Look up Shunka Warakin? There was actually one shot a really long time ago.

That's impossible.
One possibility is the American Hyena that's been extinct, well maybe not actually extinct like they were supposed to be.
Look up Shunka Warakin? There was actually one shot a really long time ago.
I am not saying it is a coyote/ cougar hybrid, I said it looks like one.

I have a few weird paranormal stories but most of them are not for the faint of heart. Just the other day, I had a nightmare where I was running around somewhere that I didn’t recognize and there were a bunch of deceased people I didn’t know who were following me. One of them was a young kid that ran out in front of me blocking my path screaming for me to “wake up!” and when I did…I was covered head to toe in sweat and my legs ached as if I had actually been running.

I’ve seen a ghost possum before.
I’ve seen nothing at all.

But my grandma saw it, and the dog saw it (the dog is who convinced me, she is an old farm dog, and doesn’t react to much)

And this was right after my grandpa, who lives a few states away, and is enough in tune with nature to tame a wolf, sent her a text that he was “thinking of her,” and “will send some creatures.”

I’ve seen a ghost possum before.
I’ve seen nothing at all.

But my grandma saw it, and the dog saw it (the dog is who convinced me, she is an old farm dog, and doesn’t react to much)

And this was right after my grandpa, who lives a few states away, and is enough in tune with nature to tame a wolf, sent her a text that he was “thinking of her,” and “will send some creatures.”
200w (3).gif

Back
Top Bottom