Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Now, I'm not saying it doesn't exist. Because it DOES. I'm just stubborn if it happened to me.
Most people who get abducted don't know it. It's an actual fact. I'm also very stubborn.
You know it's hard. Because you believe it...but your mind can't wrap around it. Does that make sense?
Like I've had some of the experiences, just hard to accept. Anyone else? I feel it's more common in rural areas.
No, this stuff happens all around the world in both rural, & highly populated cities.

I accept everything unexplained I see as reality, & the fact nothing is impossible.
My dad is the same way as you, he finds it hard to accept what he's seeing.

I'm a multiple alien abductee, & have had my first experience at the age of 12. I woke up one morning before school, & noticed I had a perfect circle of needle holes on my lower calf, during my bath. I showed my mom, she didn't know what it was, I had a doctor's appointment the same day, so I showed my doctor, & he had no idea what was, I even showed to my teacher. She was even clueless. My dad thought I slept against something, & it gave the mark, but my bed had nothing, but blankets, & pillows. The mark lasted about 4-5 weeks before it finally healed up. This happened while living in Oregon.

I made the video, it's pretty bad quality because my phone camera is cruddy. I recorded sideways, but it plays as vertical.

When I was about 11 my family moved from Arizona to Oklahoma. When we were moving in to the new house my parents wanted to turn the room next to theirs into a nursery for my newborn baby brother. Now this Nursery was previously a part of the attic that the owners had turned into a room. In the room there was a blue door which had at least three or four locks including deadbolts and padlocks on it. Its as weird because it was almost like it was keeping something in the actual attic. You know how sometimes you just get a bad vibe about a place or someone? Thats what this room was like but it was awful. The second you put your foot in that room the air was just so heavy. It was so heavy you had trouble breathing and focusing in there. The atmosphere was so dark and hate filled. It was heavy it was almost as if you could grab a fistful of hate and anger and put it into your pocket (I'm not exaggerating it was awful) Every single time you went into that room you would feel eyes on you.One night I decided to sleep in the room with my baby brother because I was worried about him. I didn't sleep at all that night. I heard whispers and growls (We didn't have any pets we weren't allowed to) and even felt people touch me. The worst thing that I ever experienced was when I went upstairs to my moms room to have her sign something for school. Remember her room and the nursery were literally right next to each other and there was a door that lead to the nursery. Is I walked into my moms room and heard humming coming from the nursery so I assumed my mom was putting my brother down for a nap. After I had sat there for about 10 minutes I finally got sick of waiting and decided to go in. As soon as I stood up my mom came upstairs and asked what I was doing just sitting in her room. I then asked if she was in the nursery at all to which she told me she wasn't. We moved about a month after. I hate that house I hope I never ever go back.

I forgot to include this is a no drama zone at the beginning of the thread.
This is a topic that interests me because I have experienced several paranormal incidents in my lifetime. The latest have occurred after my wife and I moved to the family home place property back in 2014. It should be noted that the house my Dad grew up in had burnt down in 1955 and an uncle perished in the fire. Prior to that, my Grandmother (1943), Grandfather (1943) and an aunt (1942) had died there as well from natural causes. Prior to those deaths, family history had always maintained that a ghost dog frequented the property and my Dad who was born in 1921 saw it several times while being reared there. As for our recent experiences, my wife and I had our home placed on the very spot the family house had sat. Shortly after we moved in is when things started occurring. These would include knocks on our bedroom door, usually at around 4:00 AM and always three consecutive ones. We would often hear footsteps on our front and back stoops and those would generally occur at night but have also occurred during the day. At times through the intervening years, my wife's music boxes are often heard playing for a few seconds and lately in the evenings we sometimes smell the faint aroma of perfume/cologne and cigarette smoke although neither of us wear or partake in those things. As I noted in my opening sentence, I have always experienced paranormal incidents but it took my wife aback initially. But over time she has accepted the fact that there are family spirits stirring about and they mean us no harm. I feel they are glad to have family back on the property that was originally purchased by my Grandpa in 1900.

When I was about 11 my family moved from Arizona to Oklahoma. When we were moving in to the new house my parents wanted to turn the room next to theirs into a nursery for my newborn baby brother. Now this Nursery was previously a part of the attic that the owners had turned into a room. In the room there was a blue door which had at least three or four locks including deadbolts and padlocks on it. Its as weird because it was almost like it was keeping something in the actual attic. You know how sometimes you just get a bad vibe about a place or someone? Thats what this room was like but it was awful. The second you put your foot in that room the air was just so heavy. It was so heavy you had trouble breathing and focusing in there. The atmosphere was so dark and hate filled. It was heavy it was almost as if you could grab a fistful of hate and anger and put it into your pocket (I'm not exaggerating it was awful) Every single time you went into that room you would feel eyes on you.One night I decided to sleep in the room with my baby brother because I was worried about him. I didn't sleep at all that night. I heard whispers and growls (We didn't have any pets we weren't allowed to) and even felt people touch me. The worst thing that I ever experienced was when I went upstairs to my moms room to have her sign something for school. Remember her room and the nursery were literally right next to each other and there was a door that lead to the nursery. Is I walked into my moms room and heard humming coming from the nursery so I assumed my mom was putting my brother down for a nap. After I had sat there for about 10 minutes I finally got sick of waiting and decided to go in. As soon as I stood up my mom came upstairs and asked what I was doing just sitting in her room. I then asked if she was in the nursery at all to which she told me she wasn't. We moved about a month after. I hate that house I hope I never ever go back.
That's pretty intense.

My scariest experience at our Michigan house, was years ago when I was still going to high school. I was in bed sleeping, & had a scary awakening. Something whispered 1-2-3 in the most disturbing voice in my ear, & I covered my head in my blankets. 10 minutes later my dad came in, & got me up even though I was already awake. I told him, my mom, & my teachers about it. I was scared to continue sleeping in my room for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom