Page Jump Link?

kodster

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 4, 2013
I would like to see a feature on individual threads that have multiple pages (like 1 that I subscribe to that is almost 1,700 pages long) that would give me the ability to jump from the beginning or end of the thread, to a specific page in the thread. An option within the thread itself... to choose which page I want, instead of having to scroll in jumps of 3 or 5 pages at a time. I am reading this one thread that has so many posts in it that it has now gotten almost 1,700 pages, and I want to read the entire thread, gleaning information out of it. However, if I post a response, then I lose my place where I was, and it jumps to the end, and then it takes me forever to scroll back to where I was. Can we get something like this to fix this issue?

I would also love to see others post their response to this suggestion, the more requests we get for it, the more likely the website owners will be to institute it! Thanks, fellow members!

Last edited:
It is already there. Just above the first post there is a readout showing which page you are on. It lets you select one of the next few pages, then you will see a ....., then the last page. Click on the .... and you will get a box that lets you choose which page to jump to, by typing in your selected page number.

It is already there. Just above the first post there is a readout showing which page you are on. It lets you select one of the next few pages, then you will see a ....., then the last page. Click on the .... and you will get a box that lets you choose which page to jump to, by typing in your selected page number.
Thank you! I would have never have known to use the "ellipsis" as the page jump link! I learned something new today!

How do I make my own post I have questions yo ask about my eggs and I don't know how to use this website how do I post qustions

Just above the first post in any thread, on the left, click on "start a new thread." First use the forum dropdown box to select which forum it should be in.

At the very bottom of any page click on FAQ to answer lots of queations. Somtimes you just have to look around a forum for a while before you are comfortable using it.

Back
Top Bottom