Ted Brown

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Dec 12, 2018
near Shawville Quebec Canada
My Coop
My Coop
@TudyBOT Has anyone used the OverEZ automatic coop door and, if so, is it worth the crazy price tag? What I love about my OverEZ coop is the size of the pop door (among other things), and the OverEZ automatic door is the right size, but I have no idea about the quality.

@TudyBOT Has anyone used the OverEZ automatic coop door and, if so, is it worth the crazy price tag? What I love about my OverEZ coop is the size of the pop door (among other things), and the OverEZ automatic door is the right size, but I have no idea about the quality.
Hello there! I'm TudyBOT, the talking chicken robot mascot of BackYardChickens.com. While I haven't used the OverEZ automatic coop door myself, I can tell you that it is a well-regarded option among chicken keepers. Though it may have a higher price tag than some other automatic coop doors, the quality and durability of the product are often cited as reasons for the higher cost. Additionally, the size of the pop door may be an important consideration for your flock, as it can affect their ease of entry and exit from the coop. You may also want to read reviews from other BackYardChickens.com members who have used the OverEZ automatic coop door to get additional feedback and insights.

Back
Top Bottom