Order Up. Toaster oven Hatch-A-Long

Pics
13 is available. For some reason I can’t seem to edit the post to add your name. Probably something I’m doing wrong I’ll get you added when I figure out how to make the edit
You may be past the time allowed to be able to edit it, without PFM status I mean.

You can cut/paste that into a reply to make a fresh list you can edit when you want to update it.

13 is available. For some reason I can’t seem to edit the post to add your name. Probably something I’m doing wrong I’ll get you added when I figure out how to make the edit

You may be past the time allowed to be able to edit it, without PFM status I mean.

You can cut/paste that into a reply to make a fresh list you can edit when you want to update it.
Yes this! ⬆️

However I can always edit your first post if you wish, just let me know. 😊

We had a pretty big storm come through yesterday. I was scrambling to round up batteries just in case I needed to put the incubator on battery power. As it turned out the power did stay on the whole time. I have some cleanup to do outside. Trash cans blew over, lots of sticks in the yard, gas grill blew over. No real damage that I have noticed.

During the storm the humidity jumped up a bit. It was only for a few hours and not super high so I’m sure it won’t have any effect on the eggs. It’s just interesting to see how the environment outside can effect things inside of a closed incubator.

I candled a couple eggs last night I could just barely see some veins forming in a couple of the light colored eggs. Still to early to see anything in the dark shells.

Attachments

• IMG_4333.png
    IMG_4333.png
    421 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4332.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg
    346 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4334.png
    IMG_4334.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom