OR, hatchery order extras LOCAL PU ONLY

Ol Grey Mare

One egg shy of a full carton. .....
8 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
I will have 9 extra egg production units available this week. Fresh off the "assembly line", shipment should arrive end of week. All ordered as pullets, so usual 90% accuracy to be expected.....will have

Whiting true green (green layer)
Silver Spangled Hamburg
Appenzeller Spitzhauben (silver spangled)
Welsummer(2)
White Leghorn
Delaware
Buff Orpington
"Midnight Majesty" Marans ...not a recognized marans color, high production marans hybrid for dark eggs

Usually raise my extras to sell as started birds, but tight on space this year so looking to sell the extras early. Package deal available....this mix would make a lovely rainbow flock both in birds and eggs produced...will sell individual chicks as well at my cost, 4-7$ depending on breed. Located in Columbia County....can meet in Mult, Wash, clark/cowlitz (wa)....

Did you get your chicks? Im way on the other side of the country but I just ordered some appenzeller spitzhauben silver spangled and just curious to what the chicks will look like. I ordered from Cackle, did you?

Did you get your chicks? Im way on the other side of the country but I just ordered some appenzeller spitzhauben silver spangled and just curious to what the chicks will look like. I ordered from Cackle, did you?
The spitzhauben ship next week from hoovers.....I got a McMurray order last month. The Hoover shipment was delayed by an under hatch on key breeds I wanted

Back
Top Bottom