Opinions please!

LRH97

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 29, 2013
Southern Illinois
We're getting ready to start another bantam coop and Old English (being one of my favorite banty breeds) are on the top of my list. I've already decided on Crele, but I can't decide on another variety. Anyone who knows me personally knows I hate making decisions. So, what are your favorite varieties of OEG or the one(s) you find most attractive? All inputs welcome!

Crele is my top colour of any breeds! The colours and barring are gorgeous! I'd suggest a Crele roo since they tend to look rpettier than the ladies! And oh how could I pick another few colours, there are just so many! There's 27! Lol.

I would say my top five besides Crele are-
1. Lemon Blue
2. Ginger Red
3. Brassy Back
4. Brown Red
5. Mille Fleur

Crele is my top colour of any breeds! The colours and barring are gorgeous! I'd suggest a Crele roo since they tend to look rpettier than the ladies! And oh how could I pick another few colours, there are just so many! There's 27! Lol.

I would say my top five besides Crele are-
1. Lemon Blue
2. Ginger Red
3. Brassy Back
4. Brown Red
5. Mille Fleur
Thanks for your top five! And I know, so many colors to choose from! I finally found an online hatchery that offers quite a few colors, including Crele. Been after some for a long time, so I'm jumping on those. Lemon Blues are very pretty birds as well. Then again, they all are! Ah the choices!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom