Ohio train wreck

Thank you!! Will you get your water tested as well? How close to the wreck are you?

I’m about 150 miles away, but if it’s in the water it may reach me as well, so I’d like to be prepared!
We are near the IN border, and we’re upstream on the Miami River, so we probably won’t get ours tested. But If you’re downstream I’d definitely get it tested.

Agree - we test ours at our city water division for a fraction of the price of private labs and can choose any of the things they test the city water for. I don't know that some of these chemicals will be available so may go the private lab route next time, but our local private lab has a $300 minimum. Our test last week at the city water lab was $35 by comparison.
Same here. Ours usually just do the basic bacteria and metal testing, which we use for maintenance. But it’s definitely worth checking!

We are near the IN border, and we’re upstream on the Miami River, so we probably won’t get ours tested. But If you’re downstream I’d definitely get it tested.
It's reaching Cincinnati area in the Ohio River today. I also wonder how much of the black cloud is coming down from the atmosphere. Hopefully it doesn't spread to a large area though.

It's reaching Cincinnati area in the Ohio River today. I also wonder how much of the black cloud is coming down from the atmosphere. Hopefully it doesn't spread to a large area though.
7A608747-4D56-482D-9A69-51A79F894F03.png

After 2 days this was the spread of the “cloud”

How do you know this? I’m having a hard time finding information to keep up to date! This thread is helpful!

I’m a couple hours from this location but was wanting to know if anyone is close to this train accident. Saw a news story out of Lima, Ohio where a woman had lost 5 of her chickens overnight from the air pollution. Praying for anyone that might be involved and hopefully the land/community recovers.
I live nowhere near Ohio, but I've heard about all those people who lost their chickens to the train wreck. 😞
I will pray for everyone who lost their chickens/pets in this tragedy. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom