Bob (rjohns39 ) is doing a lot better, but is still using the wheelchair most of the time. He is now on long term disability and we are looking for a smaller house that is easier for both of us.
Oh my! I have been gone awhile and did not know anything about this! I am so glad to hear he is doing better! Please give him a :hugs from me and tell him he is in my prayers and thoughts! 😔

I was browsing the thread and I saw that Chickassan had died. That is heartbreaking! She was such an awesome soul, her posts always cracked my ass up, she was so funny and silly and positive. Her little gnomes. That is so freaking sad....she was too cool and too young to die. That makes me so sad. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about rjohns too! He was always a wealth of knowledge and a great all around guy, always ready to help people out. I hope he is OK, and pops in from time to time! If anyone hears from him, please tell him I said hi and that I hope he is doing well!

It sounds like you have a zoo too. 29 chooks is a LOT lol. Give your doggies a kiss for me! I want another dog so bad but my hubby is like NO, not till they start dying off. He is so mean. If was single I'd probably have like 7 dogs!

I'm just happy that you guys are still here. We were (and are) a great bunch! I'm glad to be back. Life gets crazy, people come and go...who else is still around on here? What else is happening in everyone's lives?

Muchmuchmuch love to everyone!!!!!!!💖💖💖🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔💖💖💖

Cindi
I was just reading all this too! I have been gone awhile as well and my heart is saddened by all this news 😭

Dear Squatchers,

It's Cindi (Pitbullmomma)! I can't believe y'all are still here! 7 years strong!

I still have chickens, and I'm still kickin'--can I come back in? 💖💖💖
I agree! I want back in too!! 🙋🏼‍♀️pick me too!

I have been MIA for quite some time and have missed so so so so much! Glad you are back as well!
So as life moves forward things happen. Sometimes it's bad things and sometimes it's profoundly sad things.
@Chickassan passed away on 7-7-2022. She is deeply missed.
@rjohns39 has been very ill. He is on the long road to recovery as far as we know.

Many Squatchers have moved on and not logged in for a long time. They are all missed.

The thread has been slow for quite a while.

In my own world my flock has shrank and then grown. Next month my accidental rooster will be one year old. He has been a good guy with his 28 hens/pullets and does not challenge the humans.
We now have 4 dogs. I got 2 bloodhounds a pitsky and a coonhound Airedale mix. They are great dogs.

I am sure we are all wondering how things have been in your world as we have also missed you a great deal.
I am so sad to hear about @Chickassan 😥

As well as @rjohns39 always love chatting with him and telling him Good morning in this thread! i hope he can pop on from time to time.

I am glad to hear you are well and your flock is still hold strong.

I agree! I want back in too!! 🙋🏼‍♀️pick me too!

I have been MIA for quite some time and have missed so so so so much! Glad you are back as well!

I am so sad to hear about @Chickassan 😥

As well as @rjohns39 always love chatting with him and telling him Good morning in this thread! i hope he can pop on from time to time.

I am glad to hear you are well and your flock is still hold strong.

It's so good to see you!!

It IS very sad to lose @Chickassan. She had such a way of making even bad days not seem so bad. I miss her greatly.
@rjohns39 is hopefully recovering. I know we all miss seeing both he and @Grammy60. Such wonderfully positive people and also greatly missed.

I am hoping everything in your world is doing well @Hope Hughes.

Oh my! I have been gone awhile and did not know anything about this! I am so glad to hear he is doing better! Please give him a :hugs from me and tell him he is in my prayers and thoughts! 😔
Hi, I have told him and he says thank you :hugs, he is getting stronger and able to get around somewhat using his walker, but still uses the wheelchair mostly.
Just an update for everyone, we have sold our house and bought a smaller one that will be so much easier to handle, as everything falls on me to get done.

It IS very sad to lose @Chickassan. She had such a way of making even bad days not seem so bad. I miss her greatly.
@rjohns39 is hopefully recovering. I know we all miss seeing both he and @Grammy60. Such wonderfully positive people and also greatly missed.

Hi Henny, I saw someone posted here and had to come pop in :hugs

Hi, I have told him and he says thank you :hugs, he is getting stronger and able to get around somewhat using his walker, but still uses the wheelchair mostly.
I am glad to hear he is getting stronger. Both of yall are in my thoughts! Stay stong and know you have a a support system here if you ever need anything

It's so good to see you!!

I agree!!! So many beautiful people here and its heartbreaking to hear anyone in pain or death.

My world is as busy as ever but all still good and chugging along. I hope you and yours are well too!

Just an update for everyone, we have sold our house and bought a smaller one that will be so much easier to handle, as everything falls on me to get done.

Hi Henny, I saw someone posted here and had to come pop in :hugs

I am so glad that Bob is doing better! Super happy the house move is in progress. I recall hearing Bob tell of the land maintenance and cannot imagine trying to do all that. A more manageable place sounds wonderful!
Sending both of you lots of prayers, love and hopes for a great future.

I agree!!! So many beautiful people here and its heartbreaking to hear anyone in pain or death.

My world is as busy as ever but all still good and chugging along. I hope you and yours are well too!

There is something healing I think in knowing we all care how those who have touched our lives are doing.
I know many here have touched mine and I am better for knowing them.

I am happy to know you are doing well and staying busy.

Everything here is busy too. I work long hours and growing season is hitting fast!
I set seeds on Sunday and already have several sprouts! I guess "sprouts in 10-14 days" isn't always accurate.

I am glad to hear he is getting stronger. Both of yall are in my thoughts! Stay stong and know you have a a support system here if you ever need anything
Thank you so much, I will definitely let him know :hugs
I am so glad that Bob is doing better! Super happy the house move is in progress. I recall hearing Bob tell of the land maintenance and cannot imagine trying to do all that. A more manageable place sounds wonderful!
Sending both of you lots of prayers, love and hopes for a great future.

There is something healing I think in knowing we all care how those who have touched our lives are doing.
I know many here have touched mine and I am better for knowing them.

I am happy to know you are doing well and staying busy.

Everything here is busy too. I work long hours and growing season is hitting fast!
I set seeds on Sunday and already have several sprouts! I guess "sprouts in 10-14 days" isn't always accurate.
Thank you It is a step in the right direction :hugs

I've been MIA too. The chemo brought on a case of shingles. I've been out of commission. I never thought I'd say it, but the shingles are worse than what I've experienced with this new chemo. Of course, I'm fairly early into the chemo, so that could change before it's done.

Back
Top Bottom