Odd technique for thirsty duckling???

Look to the left hand side of the screen...the third duckling throws his head back evertime to get a sip of water.....seems abnormal to me??
His hatch mates are not so dramatic when rehydrating...?????

Definitely not normal, I've never seen anything like that before.
How are his motor skills, is he able to walk about, coordinate, hold his head normally?
Yes....he is just like all the other hatchlings. Doesn't act like he is drunk, doesn't have trouble walking, breathing, or eating. He holds his posture just like his brothers and sisters. ?????

Yes....he is just like all the other hatchlings. Doesn't act like he is drunk, doesn't have trouble walking, breathing, or eating. He holds his posture just like his brothers and sisters. ?????
Did you hatch him or purchase him? Has he always been like this or did it just come on?
Honestly from looking at him I'd almost venture to guess some sort of crop/throat deformity, perhaps he has to get his head back that far for it to comfortably go down? Just a thought.
How is he when he eats, is that completely normal or is it exaggerated at all?
As long as he's moving about, coordinating himself okay, and is managing to eat and drink plenty, I don't think you need to panic. It is odd though for sure

Did you hatch him or purchase him?
I hatched him in a cheap, well cheap to me, lil giant styrofoam incubator
Has he always been like this or did it just come on?
Well if he is in his "pool" with body in water he sips normally.
Honestly from looking at him I'd almost venture to guess some sort of crop/throat deformity, perhaps he has to get his head back that far for it to comfortably go down? Just a thought.
How is he when he eats, is that completely normal or is it exaggerated at all?
Eats totally normal....greedy like his siblings..
As long as he's moving about, coordinating himself okay, and is managing to eat and drink plenty, I don't think you need to panic. It is odd though for sure
I thought so too.....thank you fo responding

Back
Top Bottom