NY chicken lover!!!!

Hi! New to the thread, not new to chickens or raising of chickens. I am looking to add a couple of pullet hens to my flock after my husband bought straight run chicks and ended up having more roos than we wanted. I am in Rensselaer county but don't mind traveling an hour or so to get some girls to introduce to my flock. Know of anywhere local-ish that would sell some? I would prefer bigger breeds such as the Australorp, Rhode Island Reds, Plymouth Rocks, etc

Hi! New to the thread, not new to chickens or raising of chickens. I am looking to add a couple of pullet hens to my flock after my husband bought straight run chicks and ended up having more roos than we wanted. I am in Rensselaer county but don't mind traveling an hour or so to get some girls to introduce to my flock. Know of anywhere local-ish that would sell some? I would prefer bigger breeds such as the Australorp, Rhode Island Reds, Plymouth Rocks, etc
Over an hour west of you, sorry. Albany is about the furthest east I'm typically willing to go, unless it's for something extra special.

Check out Central Bridge Farm Swap on Facebook. Somebody is always selling pullets. I think the next swap is May 21st and you might find some there.

Back
Top Bottom