rjmyooper

Crowing
Aug 29, 2021
U.P. of Michigan (Way UP Here)
My Coop
My Coop
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Many of you know me a little, and I'm grateful for your help and friendship. I've never done one of these interviews, so I feel as if I skipped a step.
New to Ducks. I'm getting 12 Khaki Campbell Ducklings on June1st. Already looking at really cool Chickens though, so clearly I'm starting to show signs of a problem. I will wait until next season for Chickens.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None. See above.
(3) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
QUACK, QUACK, waddle, waddle. Oh look! An egg!
(4) What are some of your other hobbies?
Recovery (not a hobby), baking sourdough, cooking (lots of homemade pizza) and retirement.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Just Bina the Brittany and her pet "Bob" (me). She owns a home in Da U.P. of Michigan and I'm allowed to sleep here IF I feed Her. I'm also a LBKA (left below knee amputee) with a prosthetic.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
You found me. Sometimes stuff just strolls into my life and I'd be a fool not to grab on. Other than recovery people, I've never met a more kind and helpful group of people who have become instant friends. That means a lot, because I am not a very "people-ly" person. I have a Dog and maybe two f2f friends. Consider yourselves lucky! J/K :lau

Attachments

• toys.jpg
    toys.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 5
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Many of you know me a little, and I'm grateful for your help and friendship. I've never done one of these interviews, so I feel as if I skipped a step.
New to Ducks. I'm getting 12 Khaki Campbell Ducklings on June1st. Already looking at really cool Chickens though, so clearly I'm starting to show signs of a problem. I will wait until next season for Chickens.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None. See above.
(3) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
QUACK, QUACK, waddle, waddle. Oh look! An egg!
(4) What are some of your other hobbies?
Recovery (not a hobby), baking sourdough, cooking (lots of homemade pizza) and retirement.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Just Bina the Brittany and her pet "Bob" (me). She owns a home in Da U.P. of Michigan and I'm allowed to sleep here IF I feed Her. I'm also a LBKA (left below knee amputee) with a prosthetic.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
You found me. Sometimes stuff just strolls into my life and I'd be a fool not to grab on. Other than recovery people, I've never met a more kind and helpful group of people who have become instant friends. That means a lot, because I am not a very "people-ly" person. I have a Dog and maybe two f2f friends. Consider yourselves lucky! J/K :lau
It's nice to meet you.
My brother used to raise Brittany spaniels. They are sweet dogs. Good luck with your recovery.

Back
Top Bottom