Newbie Swap (read rules on first post)

Mine: Proverb31Mama (if thats's the current offer) bantam eggs

Offering:8 English Orpington mix. My roo is cuckoo. My hens are splash, cuckoo, chocolate, blue, black, lavender. My other hens are: buckeye, americana, and easteregger.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for either a Lavender Orpington Rooster and 2 hens or any Lavender Orpington I can get. I live in Spokane but I will be in your neighborhood the 25th & 26th of June for a dog competition. Will you have any available then? If so what will you have available and what would be my next step?

Thank you!

I have a last year blue slate tom that I really want to swap for a hen turkey of any breed. It would be a local thing, I guess. I got in trouble trying to follow the rules. Lol. I can't post in the BST forum bc of my not having enough posts. Hope it's okay to post here.

Is this newbie swap still going? Chocol8bikini, I'd be happy to accept your offer if it's still up. If not, I'm happy to get the thread going again by offering some eggs.

Offer: 6 easter egger mixed eggs. I have an ameraucana rooster in with some easter egger girls, some ameraucana girls, some red sex linked, and some mutts of unknown breed. I'm only getting about 2 blue eggs a day, the rest are brown, but I can send as many blue eggs as I get in 3 days.

Last edited:
@Mylied I will accept your offer of eggs... I currently am not getting eggs from my girls so cant offer eggs in return but my 'offer' page is in my signature

I received the eggs in good shape and they are in the incubator.... Hoping this thread stays alive with swaps. :) If you don't see what you are looking for on my 'swap page' message me, I may have other items available that just haven't made my list yet.

Back
Top Bottom