Newbie here!

Oh dear that's not good, what happened?
I started incubating my first batch beginning of last month, they unfortunately died! Then I started my new batch end of last month and they have just not progressed I'm assuming this batch wasn't fertile due to no development at all, I'm hoping these quail eggs arrive and hatch otherwise I'll give up 😫 I'm not a quitter just feel I'm not destined to be a poultry mamma x

Welcome to BYC. What incubator are you using?
thank you, just bought the HHD 12 egg incubator i was using a cheap generic one before now, so im hoping for a better chance with this one i was reading all reviews and its very good considering its under £100, ive got quail eggs arriving hopefully in the next couple of days

thank you, just bought the HHD 12 egg incubator i was using a cheap generic one before now, so im hoping for a better chance with this one i was reading all reviews and its very good considering its under £100, ive got quail eggs arriving hopefully in the next couple of days
I'm not familiar with that brand. I hope it will do a good job for you.
I love my little Brinsea. My hens do most of the hatching around here. When I've used an incubator, it's always been for a left behind egg, or to give a few extra chicks to a broody.

Back
Top Bottom