Announcement New Trophy Point Levels

Pics

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
After going through you all's great suggestions HERE, voting and making a few small changes, we finally rolled out the new trophy point levels and brand new titles! Thank you everyone that helped up with the project, not least your wonderful suggestions.

Here is our old levels (and points) ladder:

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 10.02.18.png

And the new level and points ladder:

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 10.10.26.png

Who's going to be the first to get the Platinum Egg? ;)

Wait, what?
What's the difference between points and trophies? I don't get it . I was a flock master with almost 3,000 points and nine eggs in the old system. then I moved to the new system and I have about 471 trophies in the new system. okay so now do I lose my flock Master status? they honored it when they brought me into the new system. what's the difference between trophies and points ? are points like Ovations and trophies trophies? I'm confused.
so what am I now? ask and by the way how does somebody get 2250 trophies?
I do note that the vast majority of people excited about this are people with a bazillion badges after their name.
How is anyone supposed to make any meaningful advance when trophy points only Advance 10 points of time and seem to be quite far apart on on the attainment scale as far as number of posts or whatever to achieve each clump of 10 points.
Karen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom