New to member intro

Marvin The Cat

In the Brooder
Feb 23, 2024
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Thinking about getting a few this spring.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None, but I did have 200 head of Emus on my big farm.(3) What breeds do you have?

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Just learning(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a 3-legged cat, Marvin, and a blind Chihuahua, Olivia. I sold my 169 acre farm a number of years ago and am retired now. I would like to raise a few chickens in my little back yard now.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found you by searching the internet about the right to raise chickens in small backyards. Someone said there was a Ged law that couldn’t restrict you from havinfpg 3-4 chickens….so I was searching that topic. It brought me to your site.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Thinking about getting a few this spring.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None, but I did have 200 head of Emus on my big farm.(3) What breeds do you have?

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Just learning(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a 3-legged cat, Marvin, and a blind Chihuahua, Olivia. I sold my 169 acre farm a number of years ago and am retired now. I would like to raise a few chickens in my little back yard now.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found you by searching the internet about the right to raise chickens in small backyards. Someone said there was a Ged law that couldn’t restrict you from havinfpg 3-4 chickens….so I was searching that topic. It brought me to your site.
Welcome to BYC! Nice to meet you, I hope to see you around 😁 What breed/s are you thinking of getting?

1708725770766.png

Back
Top Bottom