Hi Everyone,
I'm a new member from Mass. I'm interested in raising chickens for eggs. I've done some research, helped out a little with someone else's flock, and took a couple intro. classes. I feel I'm ready to get started. I joined this forum for guidance and to share my chicken journey. I'm hoping to (start) building a coop this weekend, but there are so many different designs it's overwhelming.
Hi, welcome, from Florida 🇺🇲🐊. It's expensive but if you don't what a chance of critters getting your chickens you probably want to use hardware cloth for your coop/run. Just a suggestion 😉

View attachment 3778805
Howdy! Pleased to meet ya!​

Hi, welcome, from Florida 🇺🇲🐊. It's expensive but if you don't what a chance of critters getting your chickens you probably want to use hardware cloth for your coop/run. Just a suggestion 😉
Welcome to BYC, and good luck with your flock and homestead.
Thanks everyone! I have a design figured out for the coop, now it’s time for the run. My town has regulations on coop and run placement. Tomorrow I’ll figure out the best place to setup everything. Thanks again for the warm welcome and great suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom