New Member!

Pnwchicks

Chirping
Mar 11, 2024
Washington
Hi everyone!

I am a new member and I live in Eastern Washington. I just ordered 5 chicks for our very first backyard flock. We live in town but have a .25 acre lot and are starting to plan our coop building!

I've wanted chickens for a few years but it took me time to talk my husband into it! My hobbies include gardening and canning and I love the the idea of having fresh eggs!

I'm excited to see what personalities our chicks develop and even more excited for my two young kids to take part in raising and caring for the chickens.

I have been researching a lot but I also have a ton to learn and this group is going to be such a great resource! I can't wait to learn more and get started on this new journey.

Hi everyone!

I am a new member and I live in Eastern Washington. I just ordered 5 chicks for our very first backyard flock. We live in town but have a .25 acre lot and are starting to plan our coop building!

I've wanted chickens for a few years but it took me time to talk my husband into it! My hobbies include gardening and canning and I love the the idea of having fresh eggs!

I'm excited to see what personalities our chicks develop and even more excited for my two young kids to take part in raising and caring for the chickens.

I have been researching a lot but I also have a ton to learn and this group is going to be such a great resource! I can't wait to learn more and get started on this new journey.
Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you here! This is a great place to look for resources and ask questions about your chickens.
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Back
Top Bottom