PleasantChicken

Chirping
Jul 22, 2019
Pleasanton, CA
Hello, I’m new to BYC and very happy to be here. We’ve had backyard chickens for 18 years now, but just recently got 5 new chicks. My two hens are 8 years old, so I wanted to refresh my memory about taking care of chicks and that led me to BYC.
I’m also having a new coop built, which is almost done. I’ve got lots of ideas packed into it, and will post pictures once I figure out how to navigate this site.
Our two old hens are Butter (Delaware) and Rocky (Barred Plymouth Rock). New ones are Popcorn (Delaware), Crispy (Australorp), Nugget (Golden Laced Wyandotte), Daisy (Snowy Easter Egger), and Stormy (Blue/Black/Splash Andalusian)

FARMER-CONNIE-GREAT-INTRO-F.gif

Hello, I’m new to BYC and very happy to be here. We’ve had backyard chickens for 18 years now, but just recently got 5 new chicks. My two hens are 8 years old, so I wanted to refresh my memory about taking care of chicks and that led me to BYC.
I’m also having a new coop built, which is almost done. I’ve got lots of ideas packed into it, and will post pictures once I figure out how to navigate this site.
Our two old hens are Butter (Delaware) and Rocky (Barred Plymouth Rock). New ones are Popcorn (Delaware), Crispy (Australorp), Nugget (Golden Laced Wyandotte), Daisy (Snowy Easter Egger), and Stormy (Blue/Black/Splash Andalusian)

Back
Top Bottom